Tuesday, December 18, 2007

me

i heart♥my sister ♥my family ♥my best friends ♥summer ♥winter ♥fall ♥spring♥flowers for no reason at all ♥jeans ♥flip flops ♥sneakers ♥running ♥running in the rain ♥playing in the snow ♥laying in the grass and looking at the clouds ♥jumping off swings ♥strawberry chapstick ♥kayaking with karen ♥raspberries ♥the sound of the ocean ♥reading ♥walking around barnes and nobles ♥harry potter ♥sunflowers♥driving around with the music up, the windows down, and no place to go ♥trampolines ♥bubbles ♥hoodies ♥people who call just to say hello ♥sunsets♥thanksgiving ♥christmas♥getting dressed up♥the first flower of spring♥skirts that twirl with you when you spin ♥ice cream♥sleeping late ♥boys who smell good ♥popsicles ♥pink cotton candy ♥sleepovers ♥good hair days ♥ shopping ♥ skiing ♥rosebud lipbalm ♥blowing bubbles in milk ♥surprises ♥hugs where you never want to let go ♥rollercoasters ♥smiles ♥my puppy ♥mittens ♥memories ♥fireworks ♥the feeling of a new sweatshirt ♥getting letters in the mail ♥dancing just because i feel like it ♥doodling instead of paying attention in class ♥falling down and getting a nice bruise to show off ♥ a good football/basketball game ♥ watermelons ♥ looking at the stars ♥vacations ♥the way the sky looks right before the sun sets ♥daisys ♥new school supplies ♥pina coladas ♥new york ♥pretty earrings ♥my peacoat ♥laughing so hard that it hurts ♥ when it smells like winter ♥plain popcorn with only salt ♥the color green

4 comments:

Ben said...

how come you qualified why you "heart" flowers but didn't qualify anything else?

Unknown said...

How come I'm not up there?

Christine said...

that green hurts my eyes.

Christine said...

p.s. i am NUMERO ONE!!! I WIN