Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Verilux Lamp!

Today, I used the Verilux lamp for the first time ever!

Verilux Lamp!

I've been going pretty much nonstop between golf, work, lab, med school apps, and play for the past month, and especially this week. Today, I got home from the lab/running errands/picking up my sister around 4pm and wanted to PTFO. Due to my insomnia, napping is not an option.

I napped anyway...but only for 50 minutes! which is super short compared to my usual 3 hour naps. I still wasn't feeling too great after my nap, so I went to my desk and used the Verilux lamp that my sister recently gave me.

It works so fantastically. I just sat in front of it for 30 minutes while sending some emails and I felt so much better. I didn't feel sleepy and my body stopped aching. AMAZING!

No comments: