Thursday, September 23, 2010

back to work! ^. ^

i havent really been studying since i took the mcat. i know i’ve been in school for 3 weeks, but there’re no written assignments for grad classes apparently. only tests ^. ^ hahaha i have my first test next thursday in neuroscience (which is my hardest class)! time to hit the books once again! to be honest, i really do like studying and im a little excited to be getting back into school work ^. ^
as an update on my last post regarding my free time, i’m reteaching myself spanish and teaching myself french.  the spanish is coming along fine as i used to be fairly comfortable with it before i got out of practice. im learning french from scratch, so to speak, and WOW it’s freaking hard! hahaha ^. ^ but i am learning it slowly, but surely… more slowly than surely, but definitely both in some sense!

No comments: