Friday, September 17, 2010

post-mcat

it's been 2 weeks to the day since i took my mcat, and i've been trying to catch up on the fun stuff in my life. last week, i went down the shore and shopping with my mom and sister (i got a new burberry trench! ^. ^). this week, i went into the city and went to dinner and a show with my sister. we saw american idiot (the new musical using greenday's music). despite a rather weak, in my opinion, storyline, it was really fun and the theatrics/visuals were really exciting to watch. classes have been keeping me fairly busy, but now that im getting into the groove of school and life without the mcat, im finding myself with a LOT of extra time on my hands. o.O hehe ^. ^ i've been thinking about getting a job, but im not sure if i want to do that just yet (i have the rest of my life to work!). i think in the meantime, i'll be on the hunt for some new hobbies...or maybe return to some old, almost-forgotten ones ^. ^ I LOVE FINDING NEW THINGS I LIKE!!!

No comments: